Our personal travelogues from cruising the World Seas
South America via the Celebrity Infinity [December 2017]
Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile
“I now belong to a higher cult of mortals, for I have seen the albatross!”
American ornithologist Robert Cushman Murphy
A 15-night journey starting on the Pacific Coast in the bustling city of Buenos Aires, Argentina and finishing along the Atlantic coast in Central Chile.
- Highlights: To the end of the world traversing “around the horn” to the most southern city in the world, Ushuaia. Then through the Straights of Magellan and cruising the Atlantic coastline via the magnificent Chilean Fjords, before disembarking in San Antonio, Chile.
- Bustling cities, small port towns, Birds, Dolphins, Seals, & magnificent scenery!
Bermuda & the Caribbean via the Celebrity Summit [April 2017]
Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Sint Maarten, Bermuda, Cape Liberty (USA)
the mysterious allure of the Devil’s Triangle – a journey from Puerto Rico to Bermuda
- 8-night repositioning cruise from the Caribbean to Cape Liberty (USA)
- Highlights: Magen’s Bay (St. Thomas), Birding Sint Maarten, and traversing the Bermuda Triangle with an overnight stay.
- Highlights: Birding Singapore, Buddhist Relics, Good Morning Vietnam, Hong Kong and Birding the New Territories
Israel & the Mediterranean via the Celebrity Constellation [Oct 2016]
Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Malta, Italy
“Cruising Acts” – a 12-night journey sailing an ancient voyage
in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul
- Athens, Greece (Acts 17, 18)
- Kusadasi, Turkey (Acts 18, 19, 20)
- Rhodes, Greece (Acts 21)
- Cyprus (Acts 13)
- Malta (Acts 27, 28)
- Israel (Multiple References)
- Rome, Italy (Acts 28)
- Highlights: Ephesus, Caesarea, The Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, St. Paul’s Catacombs
Italy & the Dalmatian Coast via the Celebrity Constellation [May 2016]
Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro
Celebrity Equinox – July 2015
Celebrity Century – December 2013