BLOG TO BE FINAL BY DECEMBER 2019 – CURRENTLY BEING PUBLISHED
Pacific Coastal Cruise: October 13 – 20, 2019
Ports of Call: Vancouver, British Columbia; Victoria, British Columbia; Sea Days (2); San Francisco, California (Overnight); Santa Barbara, California; Los Angeles, California.
Click here to view the entire trip Photo gallery
Our first voyage on board the Celebrity Eclipse on her final departure of 2019 from the Port of Vancouver. She was repositioning to Los Angeles to relocate for the remainder of her Northern Hemisphere season before she ventured to the Southern Hemisphere later this year.
We chose this cruise as I was in Los Angeles for work and we were looking for something relaxing to do post-work for a one week vacation. This itinerary popped up and the unsold inventory was high – yielding a very good deal on a Concierge Class cabin for the week. It was a deal that we couldn’t refuse. Although this itinerary wouldn’t normally be of interest to us, we enjoyed it very much and for a week away, it offered exceptional value and provided a lovely experience of the pacific coast of North America.
For each port of call – click on the links below:
- Travel Plans
- Cruise Line, Cabin Selection, Travel Agent
- Embarkation (Vancouver) & Sail Away
- Transfer from YVR Airport
- Canada Place Cruise Pier Terminal & Embarkation
- Sailing Away!
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Eagle Wing Whale Watching (private excursion);
- Sail Away – Helipad Event
- Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sea Days
- Marine Mammals of the Salish Sea – Lecture
- San Francisco (Overnight)
- Private Excursion, Painted Ladies Wine Country Tour
- Beach Blanket Babylon – Theatrical Show (evening)
- San Francisco – on our own (Day 2)
- Helipad Sail Away
- Santa Barbara
- on our own – walking tour of the town/wharf
- Transfer to Los Angeles Hotel (LAX Marriott)
- Post Cruise stay (one day) in Los Angeles