Trip Report is in progress – please come back again soon!
Alaska – Northern Glacier: May 10 – 17, 2019
Ports of Call: Vancouver, British Columbia; Inside Passage (Cruising); Ketchikan, Alaska; Icy Strait Point, Alaska; Juneau, Alaska; Skagway, Alaska; Hubbard Glacier (Cruising); Seward/Anchorage, Alaska.
Our second voyage on board the Celebrity Millennium which rotates her residency between Asia and Alaska. Our last voyage with her was during her winter Asia run in January 2017. This time, we embark while she is in her summer playground of Alaska.
For each port of call – click on the links below:
- Travel Plans
- Cruise Line, Cabin Selection, MoveUp Program (Bid Upgrade), Travel Agent
- Embarkation (Vancouver) & Sail Away
- Celebrity transfer from YVR Airport to Canada Place Cruise Pier Terminal
- Inside Passage (Cruising)
- Cocktail Party, Relaxation
- Ketchikan Cab Tour (private excursion); DIY walk of Ketchikan
- Icy Strait Point
- Private Excursion, Icy Strait Whale Adventures; DIY walk of ISP
- Private Excursion, Adventure Bound Tracy Fjord Arm
- Skagway, Alaska –> Yukon Territory, Canada
- Private (shared) Excursion, Matt’s Van Tours
- Hubbard Glacier (Cruising)
- Life @ Sea and the Hubbard
- Seward Transfer to Anchorage
- Post Cruise stay in Anchorage