There’s definitely healing properties to being in proximity to the ocean and that breeze. There’s something about that Caribbean climate and humidity.
~ Johnny Depp
Southern Caribbean: November 3 – 10, 2018
Ports of Call: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Basseterre, St. Kitts; St. Johns, Antigua; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados.
Our second voyage on board the Celebrity Summit which rotates her residency between Bermuda and the Southern Caribbean. Our last voyage with her was the repositioning run from Puerto Rico to New Jersey (via Bermuda) in April 2017. This time, we embark while she is in her wintering playgrounds of the Southern Caribbean with round-trip itineraries to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
This week long adventure is port-intensive with only one day at sea. New ports of call for us (H & A) will be St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and Antigua. As well, we will be visiting St. John (via the port of St. Thomas).
For each port of call – click on the links below:
- Travel Plans
- Cruise Line, Cabin Selection, Travel Agent
- Shore Excursions: Cruise Line or Private – what’s the deal?
- Embarkation & Puerto Rico
- St. Thomas
- Celebrity Shore Excursion, St. John on Your Own
- St. Kitts
- Celebrity Shore Excursion, St. Kitts Rainforest Adventure (Romney Manor, Wingfield Rainforest Trail)
- Private (Shared) Excursion, “Lawrence of Antigua” Island Tour & Beach stop
- St. Lucia
- Celebrity Shore Excursion, La Soufriere Volcano
- Private (shared) Excursion, “Garden of Barbados” via Carson’s Taxi Service
- Sea Day & the Summit
- Life @ Sea, the Celebrity Summit
- Old San Juan, Transfer to SJU Airport